Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Counting on cloud services - sometimes it fails...

Depending on a cloud service for getting the latest version of a presentation I made during the Herbal.Mednet kick-off meeting and realizing that the file has not been uploaded correctly from my netbook to the cloud... epic fail!

I suppose that it was due to the fact that the files were not properly synced before I switched off my netbook and let it rest until my next trip. I always like to find excuses for others when the job is not done but when it comes to presenting your outcomes and finding a working solution you either have to:

i) make sure that everything is properly synced before switching off your laptop or
ii) use a traditional USB stick: cheap, portable and loyal!

I might have to go for the second option next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment